I. General information
1. This cookies policy (“Cookies”) is for Website users and explains what cookies are, why we use them, how they work and the user’s rights and obligations.
2. The cookies’ administrator is PRO VITA Polska Sp. z o.o. Sp. K.
II. Information compiled
1. When using the Website data about the user is automatically compiled, i.e. IP address, domain name, browser type and type of operating system. These data can be compiled by cookies, the Google Analytics system and the YouTube video platform.
2. The cookies referred to in point 1 are sent to a user’s computer or other device when the user browses the Website. Cookies remember the user’s preferences, which enhances the quality of services, improves search results and the applicability of the information displayed and tracks user preferences. Users can opt out of cookies by selected the appropriate setting on the browser used.
3. Consent is given to the Service Provider storing or accessing cookies on your device through settings on the browser installed on the user’s device. If you want to remove cookies from your device you can do so by using your browser options.
4. The Service Provider uses the cookies listed below (unless otherwise stated):
I. Strictly necessary cookies – cookies of key importance that enable users to move around the Website and use its features, such as access to safe sections of the Website. Without these cookies the Website may not be displayed properly. These are registered user cookies – unique identifers given to each user to enable them to be recognised when they visit or return to the Website;
II. Performance cookies – collect information about how visitors use the Website, i.e. which pages they visit most often and if they get error messages. Data compiled by these cookies are anonymous and are only used to improve how the Website works;
III. Functionality cookies – register choices made by users (such as user name, language or the region the user is in). These cookies can also be used to remember the changes a user makes, e.g. to text size, fonts and to other parts of the Website that can be customised. Data compiled by cookies may be used by the Responsible Provider to track the behaviour of users and to make content available).
5. Google Analytics referred to in point 1 is an internet analytical system that generates statistics about the Website’s traffic used to carry on marketing activities.
6. Youtube referred to in point 1 is used to establish a connection to YouTube Platform in order to ensure the technical transmission of the video file. When the connection to YouTube is established, data is transferred to YouTube. For information about the scope and purpose of data collection, the further processing and use of the data by YouTube and your rights and the settings you can configure to protect your privacy, please refer to the YouTube Data Protection Notice.
III. Data usage
1. Data given by a user or compiled automatically are used by the Responsible Provider to:
I. ensure proper functioning, confguration, security and reliability of the Website,
II. monitor session status,
III. adjust information displayed to the user’s preferences, or
IV. analyse, compile statistics, review and audit Website displays.
1. The rules set out in the Cookies Policy are governed by Polish law.